Sunday, October 2, 2011

Not Yo' Momma's Mom Hair


Hair tutorial?
Yeah, that's right. 

I wanted to share my own little secret on how to totally fake people out and 
make them think you took time to do you hair. 

My hair is (almost) the same everyday I have to work. 
I either put it in a pony tail or do the messy waves thing I'm about to show you. 

I don't know how your life is, but on the days I have to work, my mornings are chaos. 
I'm trying to get ready (Im a shower in the morning kinda girl) and handle Owyn. 
Dave is usually gone by the time we even wake up so it's always a battle between Owyn and I. 

It never fails, I run out of time to do my hair. For a while I was going to work with damp frizzy gross hair and eventually I had to devise plan to look more polished. Logically I figured out a way to fake it instead of having to wake up earlier. 

So hear it is, my hair is usually wet, but lets just pretend it is in these pictures. 



1. gather damp hair
2. twist hair and wrap into low bun
3. pin the bun (not too tight because hair wont dry)
4. blow dry (if you're in a hurry, on my days off I let it air dry)
5. release and spritz on some hair spray, while scrunching