Friday, March 16, 2012

In Bloom

  

  Everything around my house is in bloom right now. 
I've been finding myself sitting on the patio just breathing in the fresh jasmine scent that fills the air once the sun begins to set. 

That has a lot to do with my absence on the ol' blog. I have been spending a lot of time relaxing and being.. happy! It's wonderful! Every time I'm pregnant (after the 1st tri, of course) I get really happy, like I'm floating on clouds. I've been cooking and keeping the house clean again and doing all of the things I love, away from the computer. I could definitely get used to this. 

 

Another excuse for my absence is the fact that we've have been very very busy. Birthday celebrations, the Opera, concerts, being a bridesmaid..again, and lots of work. Work is busy right now because all of the schools take their field trips during the Spring semester, which means I've been giving lots of tours, which I love.

Last weekend I took baby bump to it's first Opera, Aida, with Grandma I and sister. 
I got my first pair of opera glasses and black diamonds!


This week my mom comes into town!! For 2 weeks!! I cannot wait! 

After she leaves we will be going off on an Easter vacation and then the concert season will be in full swing! We have a vacation, 3 concerts and the big wedding I'm in all in one month.
And then.. SUMMER!