Monday, March 15, 2010

Bithday Funday Catalog

Today was my birthday.

It started out pretty rough for us.
Argument.. lack of sleep.. headache. Luckily, Dave called in from work and
catered to my every need. I got to sleep in and had a latte, breakfast burrito and bday card waiting for me when I woke up. I think he was trying to make up for something?

My grandmother Irene gave me a Phx Zoo membership for my birthday.
So, we packed up the goods and spent our day enjoying the perfect weather at the zoo.





After the zoo we went to Papago Brewery (our fav) and
I had an orange blossom beer and we shared some chips and salsa and a quesadilla.

Then.. we were rear ended on our way home. Traumatic!!

I was on the phone with my mom when it occurred.
My phone flew. Owyn started screaming. I immediately unbuckled my belt and jumped into the backseat to make sure he was okay. He was crying so hard and I couldn't pick him up and make him feel better because we were still in the middle lane at the intersection. We were all fine.. except for the rear bumper on the xB. I called my mom back, knowing she'd be freaking out. She told me that she was, and how she could hear me cursing. haha.. woops.

When we finally got home Dave and I were struck with some sort of sickness.
And just an all over weird feeling. This has been a weird day.

But after the most amazing year of my life, I guess I can take rough night and a wierd day.

And it was still the most beautiful day.

P.S. Is that enough pictures? haha..