Monday, May 17, 2010

Have I Ever Mentioned...

how awesome this kid is?



Maybe once or twice?

Must I need to?


{our pillow party}

I'm so happy school is over for a few months because I get to devote myself to play time with Owyn. All day, everyday. He is the funniest person (not only child) I've ever known. He has the best personality that lights up a room. You can instantly read his genuine innocent happiness, humor and love by looking into his eyes.

He makes me so happy.

Last night I worked until midnight (due to visual updates) and wanted to wake him up to give him some loves. But I didn't have to because he knew I was home and woke up. He didn't want to go back to sleep alone, he wanted to sleep with me. It was so sweet.

It's amazing watching him grow and develop.
He seems way to smart for his own good. And for my sanity.
He likes to use it to his advantage. He knows when to be sweet so he can get away with the bad things he does. And he puts on a "sweet little baby act" for people that arn't his parents. We always hear " hes such a good baby" while he sits quiet and still, but then once the people are gone he turns into the energizer bunny.

He's even started flirting with women.
He tilts his head down slightly giving them the eye, turns his head quickly (as if he's so embarrassed) and looks back slowly and smiles. Where did he learn this stuff??

He also..
claps
gives kisses (my favorite!}
waves bye bye
gives high five's
and stands on his own.
He can even walk next to me if I hold his hand.

If this isn't awesome, I don't know what is.