Friday, July 15, 2011

Hodge-podge of Happiness and Happenings

I know it's been a long time since I've posted. There's been a lot going on around here. 
For one, the wedding planning is in full force and I am doing everything on my own. I've been getting pretty stressed out, to say the least. And it's not even the oh my gosh I'm so stressed I'm gonna have a melt down stress, it's the sneak up panic attack kinda stress.

So, in order to update in a true hodgepodge manner, I'm just gonna lay it all down.
Scatter brained and all.
 Here we go..

Our AC went out again this week. That makes #3 this summer. So, naturally, we replaced it.
In the next couple weeks the outside of our house will be under construction. I am super excited!

Here is Dave on our adventure at Home Depot picking up some odds and ends for the house.

I've been able to spend lots of time with my girlies lately and it's been amazing!
I got to see one of my nearest dearest friends who lives in Denver while I was visiting. I can't wait to see her at our wedding! Last weekend I went out with my moms sisters, my own sister and one of my friends for some margaritas, talk about a good time! 

 Here is a picture of me and my aunts!

I am a bridesmaid again! 
I was so honored when my friend told me she wanted me to be in her wedding. I've been waiting for their engagement since before I ever met Dave. Being a bridesmaid = getting to spend lots of time with the bride and other friends in the wedding. "Hey babe, gotta go look for dresses, oh, and we're hittin up happy hour after. I'll call ya if I need a ride home". AND a double bonus, getting to spend time with this precious creature who goes by the name of Addison..
  
Addie loves wedding dress shopping for her aunty!

Owyn is still just being awesome Owyn. 
He's getting ready for his big 2nd birthday! Which is on Thursday!
Today Dave came come with a new guitar (for himself, not Owyn) and Owyn flipped out when he saw the closed case- in a good way. As Dave was opening the case he acted exactly like those "YOUR GOING TO DISNEYLAND" kids on the commercials. It was priceless.