Friday, July 29, 2011

My Big Fat Cake Pop Failure


I attempted to make cake pops and it totally put my perfection to the test. 
I wanted to make them for Owyn's B-Day and I ran out of time. 

Then, I decided to make them for my friend's daughter's birthday. 
I was so excited! I was thinking, oh yeah, these will be the hit of the party! 
And then... after I dipped them in that sweet goodness, I tried to pick one up... 
And the stick pulled right out! 

What a devastation. Coming to a party with no pops when I told everyone I was bringing them. 
But then I remembered. While I was making the pop mix the night before with my cute little short  friend she said "a teaspoon a milk?? That doesn't seem like enough! I'm just gonna poor some in".

And then I let out a sigh of relief. Phew, my perfection still stands. Its that darn extra milk!

(Yes, this is sarcasm. I don't think I'm perfect. But close!)