Friday, December 23, 2011

Nutcracker


Last weekend we went to see the Nutcracker by the Arizona Ballet. 
I can't even tell you how many years I've gone, it's sort a tradition.I love dressing up and seeing all of the fancy ladies with their furs. Thank goodness Dave enjoys the ballet as well! This year it was the hubs and I and we also brought along Laura (my mother-in-law) because she does so much for us and we wanted to treat her. Laura watches Owyn for us when I work and when I was in school and if it wasn't for her, our lives would be a lot more difficult.

After the ballet we went to LGO, which as always, was absolutely delish.

We are getting ready for our Christmas weekend! 
I have a feeling this will be one of the best! 
 Owyn is so excited for Santa to come and he has a BIG surprise come Christmas morning.. 
we have a very special present planned for him!