Monday, January 2, 2012

alive


 


I'm alive and I can hardly believe it. 
I'm not sure what it feels like to be on your death bed, but if I had to  guess, I'm pretty sure it's what i've been feeling like the past two weeks. I'm slowly getting better but have absolutely no energy at all. I'm pretty sure it's the flu, but how do you get diagnosed with the flu? Is there a test?

At any rate, my body was craving sunshine on Friday. Owyn and I both needed to get out of the house and even though I didn't feel like I could, I got ourselves together and we went to the zoo. Our plan wasn't to go there, but that's where we ended up. We went to the petting zoo, where we saw a horse that looked like the horse we had when I was a kid, and called it a day.  It was such a nice day so we spent the rest of it playing in the backyard. It was good to get some sun.