Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Day with Owyn

 1// baby popping  2// eating chicken bites while waiting for the doctor to check on baby

3// eating some sprinkles cupcakes. i LOVE that my Doctor's office is so close to one!

One Monday Owyn took part in his very first surprise party! After an entire day of running errands with NO nap, we were trying to get him to hide and be quiet... it didn't work out so well.. 
BUT, our friend was surprised, so it was a success!

Our friends got engaged over the weekend while out of town and there was a surprise party for the bride when they got back in town. It was the sweetest thing! I had to get them special "I DO" cupcakes with hearts on them! 

I'm going to miss these days with just me and my boy. Even though they may seem crazy chaotic, I'm sure it's nothing compared to what its going to be trying to run errands with 2 littles!