Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 20, 2012

On Monday August 20 we welcomed our newest baby boy into the family.

Joel Jasper
7lbs. 3oz.


This boy is the sweetest thing in the world. I am so obsessed and fear he is going to quickly turn into a spoiled baby that needs to be held 24/7 (because that's what I've been doing). Before he was born I couldn't imagine what our family would be like with a new addition and thought there was no way I could love anyone as much as I love Owyn. And now, I can hardly remember what that was like because I feel incredibly content and like our family is now complete.

Baby J is a very good baby. He instantly took to nursing and sleeps way more than I'd like him to.
Owyn is loving his new role as Big Brother. He has been helping us take care of him and is always waiting for him to wake up so he can show him his room and all his favorite things. 

We just can't get enough.