Friday, October 2, 2009

Recent Etsy Finds

I just got these vintage stone sperry topsiders from Etsy. I can't wait till they arrive! I've been real into the rolled up jeans and loose tee's with cardigans lately and these will fit perfectly in with J Crew casual attire.



This is another item i recently purchased and it arrived yesterday.
Our friend are having a masquerade theme wedding this halloween (mine and Daves anniversary!) and i found this perfect dress. I can't wait to accessorize it up and wear an awesome mask with feathers. I can't decide if I want to make a mask or buy one. If anyone knows someone who makes masks or sells them let me know!

Here are some of my favorite vintage Esty shops I look at daily:

Dear Golden Vintage
Thirteen Bees Vintage
Nodtomod Vintage
Santoki Vintage
Brown bag Vintage
Finding Fabulous