Wednesday, April 14, 2010

There's Something Missing

Two years ago I gave my dog, Miss Mills, to my mom in Denver. 
I've always had dogs around, but ever since I let her go there's been something missing in my life. 

Luckily, Dave told me we can get a dog when we move into the house.
Which is at the end of this month!

The number one reason Im soo excited about moving into the house is so I can be a dog owner once again.

My dream is for Owyn to have a golden retriever like I always had growing up as a child. 
But I won't discriminate! Ill take any loving dog that needs a good home and family. 
It makes me sad thinking he/she is out there without us right now. Boo

Until then, Ill photoshop dogs into pictures of our house.
yes, this is what i spent my morning doing when i should have been filing out my intership paperwork.