Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eight Days

That's how long it's been since I've posted. Oh man, what have I been doing??

Well, we've been very busy.

Yesterday I completed my seventh semester. Few! It's been rough. I can't even explain how good it feels to have one more done and be that much closer to the finish line.

{Owyn helped me study by turning the pages for me.}

I've been working really hard with Owyn this past week to get him on a schedule. Thanks to the advise and encouraging words of my friend Brittany (who has a sweet baby 3days older than owyn) , we have been successful!

Having him on a set schedule of sleeping, eating and napping has had a dramatic impact on everything in our home. My sanity, the cleanliness of our home, my Dave time and Owyn's happiness. The fact that I didn't do this sooner makes me want to kick myself.

Thanks Britt!

We have also been trying to introduce Owyn to solid foods. He wasn't taking a liking to cereal so we tried baby food (green beans to be exact) just to see if he would like that more.

Well, no. He didn't. My proof....

{ We've put off the solids for a bit. When he's ready, we'll be ready}

Most excitingly, my big sis is in town! She hasn't been able to see Owyn since he was born so she is loving the Owyn time.

I don't have any pics yet but right now she is in SD visiting our father and then she'll be back for more. Then I will take pics.

Owyn absolutely loves his favorite Aunty! He has the biggest crush on her. His face lights up when he see's her and he puts on a big grin.

He's also learned how to contol his voice so now he never shuts up. But I don't mind because it's hilarious. He just talks and talks and laughs and laughs. I set him infront of the mirror and left him alone and just laughed at the conversation he was having with himself.

He is the happiest baby I've ever seen.