Thursday, January 14, 2010

What a beautiful Thursday it has been.


 {I finally got my hair done. My hair lady has been on maternity leave}

Last night Dave took me out to see a band he loves. - Lymbyc System.

We had such a great time together and the band was of course amazing!
As we were driving down Ash I noticed Tempe Farmers Market was still open (at 1am)!
So we totally stopped and got my favorite tamales. And I totally ate 2 of them when we got home.

When we woke up this morning we were both so tired. Somehow, I talked Dave into not going to work.
I was pretty surprised. He never misses work. It was pretty sweet of him <3

So, today...
I got to sleep in,
had a latte waiting for me when I woke up,
went to Target with my babes,
went to happy hour at Kabuki for sushi with my babes,
got to go work out,
and enjoy this beautiful slow day with my two favorite boys.

I love days like these.
We got to step out of our regular routine and focus on whats really important.
Us.