Thursday, November 17, 2011

food, why do you have to taste so good?

This week our taste buds are traveling Asia. 
Well, they think they are, but it's really just me experimenting. Shhh.. don't tell them. 

I've been going outside of my comfort zone this week in the kitchen and we have not been disappointed. 

(1) Homemade Thai  (2) ice cream with left over twix from Halloween
 (3) Chickpea Curry, Basmati Rice and Naan (4) a full sink of dirty dishes

I gotta hand it to those Indian woman, wow, that meal kicked my butt! I was so exhausted when I was done, I didn't even have an appetite.  And look at all those dishes! My dishwasher is full of clean dishes and I really don't want to unload just to load all of those, so those babies are stayin there overnight!) 

I'm pretty sure Im headed for obesity. Thanks a lot Pinterest. 

Recipes! 
image 1: Pad Thai
image 3: Naan