Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Do's

{images stolen from here. Please don't sue me. I'm poor}

It's official. We will be saying our I Do's at The Farm at South Mountain.
You have no idea how excited I am. 

This is the only place in the phx metro area Id like to say my vows to David Christopher Gramp. Yes, his name is Gramp, and yes, I like to call him Mr. Grump for more than one reason. 

Our ceremony will take place on this beautiful well kept secret farm and our reception will take place in our backyard. The backyard that sold us on our house.

Letter to Dad:
Dad, I hope you've been working operation wedding reception plans. 
P.S. I have some ideas myself, if you'd like to listen.
P.S.S. Do you know anyone who can clean up our ENTIRE backyard for a very good price??
Like tree trimming and all? Ill talk to you about it tomorrow. Since I talk to you everyday. I guess this letter is pointless, especially sine i know you only look at picture and don't read my posts. Wendy, we can laugh about this (and him) once you read this.
( I love Wendy. She's wonderful and hilarious. She still likes me (i think) even though she's know me since a young child and dealt with me during early adolescence.)

I'm gonna be Mrs. Grump (haha) March 17, 2011!
Yes, we're getting married on St. Patty's Day. 
Our wedding will involve lots of clovers and green beer. 
Just kidding. Maybe.