Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let Spring be Sprung

Who's excited for Spring?? I am! 
And not only because it's my birthday season.

I love Spring. Everything about it! 
I've been prepping my wardrobe/style with all my Spring 'must haves'. 

So far my favorites are: 

Peach lipstick 

These Lucky ballet flats (most comfy shoes Ive ever owned)

High bun

These high waist jean and these trouser jeans I just purchased

And these take first place on my wish list.


I'm trying to get myself to be more adventurous when it comes to shoes. 
I always stick to the flats. I love a good flat, but it's starting to get pretty boring. I don't even know why I wear flats so often. Obviously being taller than Dave could be considered an issue but neither of us care and we're barely out together anyway. (For those of you who don't know me, I'm not a 'giant' (which I have been called before which baffled me because I never thought I'd be categorized as one of those) I am 5'6 1/2".)