Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'll take a girl pleeeease.

Sometimes I think I want a girl next, but only for my own selfish reasons.  For the kids sake, I hope it'll be a boy so they'll have someone to knock around. And then Ill have a girl. But when I see things like this, I think, heck, It's my life, bring on the bows! 


Did you know I hate those big flower things moms put on their little girls heads? My g-ma taught me that hate is a nasty word so I only use it when I really mean it. I don't know who ever told moms they are cute but I think it was to make her baby girl look way cuter than theirs. I think they are super tacky. When I see head bands like these from Zuii I really wonder why moms would ever think about taking a huge silk flower from, my favorite, hobby lobby (joke) and stick it on a headband. Where are these dads anyway?

At any rate, no offense if you like them, or use them.

and just so you know, we are not thinking about having any other kids soon, I just like baby things and I bought one of these headbands for my sweet niece Lady Ry.