Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life Lately

So, guess what?

I'm done with school!

Heck yeah! I can't even explain how good it feels. 
Today I went out all by myself after Dave came home from work and went to Gap and Barnes and Noble. I got to walk around slowly, take my time deciding what I wanted, use a small fitting room, went around aisles that weren't stroller friendly, drove with the windows down and inappropriate music on (Big Boi) oh and the best part, I had nothing to stress about! No exam to study for, paper to write or articles to read. It was liberating.  It took me back to when I was 19. No worries in the world. 

Is this how life is going to be now? Awesome? 
I can breathe and it feels oh so good, my friends.

I have so much to update you on. And I will. Soon. 
But for now, I must enjoy my peace. 

And so, I leave you with my favorite Owyn pictures from the week. 
Just because he's the raddest thing on earth.

 Just wearing dad's vans and walking his dog around in a bowl.

it's a bowl-hat

 He really wanted to bring his lawn chair in.

 Taken a load off. I love how tense he is trying to relax. Check out his spread toes and mini water bottle. Psh.

Jamin' with the pops.