Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had such a great Mother's Day weekend. 
I got breakfast in bed, got to sleep in and take naps.

On Sunday Dave took me to Tucson for a Fleet Foxes concert.
We had such a fun time. Like super duper fun. We stayed in a hotel room a few doors down from some friends that we love and met up with other local friends for some fun. We walked around the city, had delicious sangria and spent spent the entire Monday under the sun by the pool. I got really burnt. I'm more burned than I have ever been. I felt so sick last night I went to bed at 8 and woke up every hour on the hour in tears. BUT, we still had a blast! 

I am so sad because I took some special Mother's Day pictures with Owyn before we left and then realized that I left my memory card at home and all those pictures were gone. So I didn't have my camera during our trip either. So here are some phone pics. 

We had the best seats in the house. We had balcony seats smack dab in the middle of the stage.

 

After this weekend I realized that I owe a lot to Dave.
He does so much for us around here and I still take out all of my stress or anger out on him. It sucks. I feel so crappy. You know this guy tracks down my phone and plugs it into the charger every night?? It's true. 

I need to do something really special for him. Feel free to leave me ideas.