Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Fun

Dad came this weekend and brought the baby stroller.
I love this stroller! It so perfect and not to mention bad ass. We can use it two ways: picture #1 for when the baby is an infant and picture #2 for when he gets bigger.



We are almost 30 weeks!!

All weekend we have been searching for a new place to live since our lease runs up next month. We have a couple options to choose from. Both fantastic but we're waiting for response and weighing our options.

Looking for a place to live is fun.... unless you're pregnant. I have this new friend called motion sickness and it is a very unpleasant relationship. Yesterday as we were driving around looking at properties I got seriously car sick and we had to pull off the road so I could barf. Seriously when does that happen?? Going on a road trip I could understand- driving around town on the other hand, I do not.

We will know by the end of this week where we will be going. I am so excited to move and decorate and nest. I may be hitting up my favorite antique shops frequently in the next month. Yay! I have an excuse to go. If anyone (Elle) wants to go antique hunting with me, call me.