Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend


Oh it feels so good to sleep in.
I'm going to miss these days once my little man comes into this world to fulfill his duty as a crying alarm clock that does not contain a snooze button. I have not rested since... well, I don't even remember. Before Thursday. Mom was in town this weekend so I got to spend some time with her. As much as I could at least. Every time I got a chance to finally sit Dave was going to do something that sounded too fun to pass up, like go into his work, grocery shop, or have some friends over. I cannot explain how tired I was yesterday. My body was tired, my brain was tired, and I was feeling emotionally drained. I even passed up the opportunity to go to the ballet with my mom and sister before my moms flight home. Once we came home I plopped my lifeless body on the couch while Dave gave me a super long foot massage. One of those that lasts so long you start to wonder how much longer their gonna last but you don't say anything because you want it to continue. Soon after that I passed out while watching the 4th season of Desperate Housewives. After 20-30 minutes passed by I woke up with a full blown cold. I actually think its a sinus infection because the mucus is green. This sickness has been lingering in my sinuses since Friday and decided to hit me last night. So now that I am sick which requires more rest, I have 2 finals to study for and complete. Oh Joy.


here is josh, whitney, mom and me on mothers day