Friday, May 1, 2009

Feeling Low

I've been avoiding my blog the past couple days.
Something that I looked forward to everyday and now I don't even want to post. I like posting for two reasons. One, both my parents live out of state and I like to keep them updated with what we're up to and belly pictures, as well as all of our other family. Second, before I started my blog I would read others who always made me feel good. I love seeing people really enjoy their lives, its encouraging and makes me feel like there is good in this world. I really love my life and my family, and I figured maybe I could do the same for someone else.

After being personally attacked because of one of my posts it made me begin to rethink what I am doing. I don't want my blog becoming something I did not intend. Random people I don't care about, but I do not want the people I do care about taking my blog the wrong way.

This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. I have been feeling down ever since I read that nasty message. Already being pregnant I've had all these new worries. This pregnancy has really opened my eyes to a lot. Even though some things seem so much more beautiful, I see a lot more evil too. I see all of the things I don't want my son to have to go through and everything I wish I could protect him from. It breaks my heart to see people wanting to hurt someone else.

Sometimes people do things that make me angry and it makes me want to get back at them or tell them what they are doing is wrong. But that is not our job. Even if we disagree with someones thoughts or actions we should still treat them the same. We don't always know what they mean or how they feel. We should put our faith in God to guide them into the right direction. And some times you might come across someone having their worst day. These are the people that try to run you off the road. I always think to myself they are just having a bad day, if I get out of their way or smile, maybe it will make their day a little better.

I hope the rest of you viewers enjoy the blog. Thanks for sticking around.