Sunday, July 5, 2009

Loosing It

I've seem to have lost my mind.

If anyone knows where I might have left it, please let me know.

I have been so stressed and uncomfortable that I've been acting a little crazy. Not myself. We have been so busy trying to set up the new place, prepare for baby, try to finish up classes early before the he comes and I am so ready to just hold him in my arms. On top of everything, I feel like someone is always expecting something out either me or Dave. Well, mostly Dave, but I need a lot right now. I am so afraid we aren't going to have enough time together alone before the baby comes, or after to bond as a family before Dave goes back to work.

My poor sister and mom have been seeing this new crazy side of me a lot lately. Most times I talk to Whitney recently I go ramble on, say a couple bad words and she sits there in silence. I know she's thinking what a crazy.

I've even started thinking about not telling anyone when I go into labor. Just running away and telling people when it's over. Of course, I probably won't do that, but it wouldn't be a bad idea.

One of these days, or weekends, I am going to lock ourselves in the house, turn off our phones and computers and do nothing. We've attempted this before. It's harder than you'd think. Oh how nice it would be though.

I just want myself back.




Dave and I had a little fun with the camera
today laying on the floor waiting for the paint projects to dry.