Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nesting Gettin Serious

I have been doing some serious nesting around here.

Now that the baby is coming in less than one week I have been trying to complete an entire half semester of two courses. All is going well. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you're determined. All I want is to finish these courses without asking for any "special exceptions".

If I am not doing homework, or hanging out with mom since she's in town, i am folding baby clothes, buying little odds and ends, putting together the diaper bag and birth bag. The other day me and mom went and got nursing bras and an outfit I can wear during labor and delivery. A super cute one i might add. Pretty delicate pink gown with a matching robe. I can't wait to wear it!

Pretty exciting stuff.

The end to this is coming very soon and our new life will then begin.