Monday, July 5, 2010

Mini Roadtrip- Part 2: Getting Fishy

After we left Sedona for an early lunch we drove to Oak Creek Canyon. We searched for the absolute best spot to of the creek to hike down and dip our feet in. As we got out of the car Dave took his back pack.

Me: "What's in the sack"?

Dave: "Supplies"

I thought it was very odd and figured something was up. I thought he was gonna try to pull some romantic move or something. If you don't know me, I'm very awkward about anything that has to do with emotions. So romantic makes me laugh. Then I feel bad. So I try to stay away from romantic situations.

We found the perfect spot, after moving a couple times and I immediately kicked off my shoes and put them straight into the cold water. As I was going about my business Dave got into his "supply" sack and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses. I knew he was gonna do something like this.