Monday, July 12, 2010

One Year Ago Today


One year ago today we were anxiously waiting for birth of our son. 
I miss the pregnancy days. It was the best time of my life. Dave and I used talk and spend time together every night. We'd lay in bed together and he'd read Owyn a book every night and once he fell asleep I read my bible. Every morning before he left for work he'd kneel next to the bed where I laid sleeping and would tell me and Owyn how much he loved us and would give us kisses. He'd leave to work with a big smile on his face. Id enjoy my day at the pool, doing homework and blogging. Now, it's a little different. We fall asleep when ever and wherever our bodies shut down for the day and Dave is usually running late for work after changing and entertaining Owyn in the morning while I'm shooing him out the door while making Owyn breakfast. I spend the rest of the day getting us both ready, changing, feeding, cleaning and repeating.  I'm not complaining, just reminiscing the days us three had all the time in the world to enjoy each others company without all of the clutter.