Monday, August 24, 2009

Family

I am missing my family horribly lately.

My mother, father, sister and brother are all spread throughout 3 states. California, Colorado and Tennessee.

It makes me sad that the people I grew up with are not here for Owyn to be around. But then again it makes me sooo happy that they have all moved on to fulfill their dreams.

This only makes me dislike living in AZ even more. They are the smart ones who left. I can't wait to get out of here. I keep telling Dave that once I'm finished with my degree we are out of here. So I'm trying to hurry! I know we will never all live in the same place again but I might as well go somewhere I like too.


{ left: Me and Dad on my birthday in 08 right: Whitney and Dad in California 07 boat shopping}



{ left: Me Sean and Whitney in 06 right: Me Mom Sean and Whitney in 08}


{Mom and me on her porch Winter 08}