Tuesday, February 15, 2011

**Insert Catchy Valentines Day Phrase Here**

Wow, I think cyberspace has taken our heart day to a whole new level this year. Agree?
I don't think I head the same V Day phrase twice. Who knew there were so many ways to say happy Valentines day? I have to admit, I forgot about this super duper important holiday. This can only mean one thing. I am an un-festive boring person who isn't madly in love. I guess that's two things.
(that's my way of being facetious)

We celebrated our Valentines day over the weekend.
I came home from an event on Sunday to this: 


He had been preparing our usual Sunday steak dinner and set up a romantic atmosphere with a beautiful orchid (my favorite). He gave me spa finder gift certificates, a cheese cake and two BIG reese's peanut butter cups. Best of all he had the house spotless and had completed my flash cards for my exam coming up. I think that meant the most to me. I create flash cards for every art history exam with images of art works glued to them but I was unable to finish them earlier that day because I had to go work. I can just picture him sitting at the table with mini artworks printed on paper, index cards and a glue stick.

My actual Valentines day wasn't one to put in the books.
It involved a lot of temper tantrums, tissues and I'm pretty sure I threw out my back.
But more on that lovely topic later.

P.S. I'm sitting at work right now with my boss is gone and can't think of anything to do.