Monday, April 4, 2011

Everything is a party around here.

What a weekend. 
Ill warn you now, Owyn woke up at 5am, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet cause I'm one tired lady. I guess he actually woke up at 3 (but I woke up at 5, hehe.. sorry Dave) and he's still running around like a maniac. 

Anyway, I had to work both Saturday and Sunday. Sad. I didn't even get to help with the Saturday cleaning.

Lately I've been having a hard time dressing Owyn appropriate to the weather since it's been so damn hot. So, naturally, we took Owyn on a Spring shopping spree at H&M Saturday night. 


Saturday night we ordered in Chinese and had a dance party while watching the very last show of LCD Soundsystem. It made me realize just how badly I need to start using my Jilian Micheals 30 Day Shred video, cause man, that dance party put me into a coma. I need to get this bod back into shape so the party can go all night. 

Sunday morning I had a floorset at Lucky, got to do the grocery shopping at Trader Joe's by myself (!!!) and spent the afternoon taking pictures of a brand-spankin'-new baby girl. Don't be jeal.

Owyn and I have BIG plans for today...


Yep. You guessed it. We're going to sit in Owyn's new pool on the living room floor and drive hotwheels around in it. 

Just kidding, we're gonna take it outback under the mulberry and have a pool party!

Happy Monday! (sorry I had to remind you)