Saturday, April 16, 2011

I. E. S. and a Wedding!

My cousin Zack got married today.
I have a love/hate relationship with weddings. I enjoy them but they make me cry. 
This is a serious problem because it triggers my IES.

What is IES you ask? Irritable Emotion Syndrome.
Similar to IBS. I am usually emotionally constipated. I feel very uncomfortable and bloated with emotion that just doesn't want to come out (or maybe I just don't want it to). So naturally, when it hits, it hits hard. Like a hurricane. Once I let go, it all comes pouring out. You see how a sweet romantic wedding could cause a big problem? Hey- what's wrong with the white girl? 

Most people in my family suffer from this disease. I think it's genetic.

Anyway, back to that mushy stuff.. take a look at how handsome my cousin is in uniform. I am so proud.

Warning: my picture quality is poor.