Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Update


We are currently in our 31st week.
I am beginning to get uncomfortable and tired. I can't stand for too long without my feet throbbing and legs tingling. Naps and Daves hands have been a life saver. I also started getting the braxton hicks which was a very strange feeling. I first thought he must be pushing his little butt butt up against my belly while trying stretching out. But then it continued, so I ruled that out and asked the doctor. Another wonderful thing I've been getting is really bad heart burn. I already have severe acid reflux and have suffered with esophogitis so any extra acid really hearts my poor torn up esophogus.

This baby is so active. I think I'm in for trouble. It seems as though he's awake all the time. He has now found my ribs. He likes to stick his knee underneath the right set, making it hard for me to bend down. Silly boy. I try to push it back down but it never works.

The last appointment was Thursday. It was pretty boring. Our next appointment is June 16th and we will be having our last ultra sound. I can't wait to see his cute little face again! After that appointment we go again around the 30th and then once a week.

This Wednesday we start our Birth Basics and Breathing class. I am really excited to go and get prepared for the big day. Im not so excited however to spend 3 Wednesdays in a class for 3 hours at a time. I'm going to sign up for the Breastfeeding class for myself and Daddy Bootcamp for Dave, just for extra preparation.

The time has come to get prepared!