Monday, June 8, 2009

A Garden Reception


The reception was held in a neighbors beautiful garden. Everyone had such a great time. It was a very relaxed wedding. Easy listening music, close friends and family, soft lighting, lots of wine, and my favorite, street tacos. I wish I took more pictures but I was busy eating my tacos. It's one of my favorite things in the world.

I loved the centerpiece. Sand lined the middle of the tables with shells and candles placed on top. And we figured out that the favors are not soap on a rope, they are candles, so do not try washing your body with them. By the end of the night everyone had wax all over the cloths. What is it with people playing with candle wax?

For the toast Dom Perignon was passed out to everyone, other than to the non drinkers who had cider. I have never even seen a bottle of Dom Perignon so I was not going to pass up the opportunity to taste it. Sooo... as I was helping pass out the glasses, I helped myself to one and placed it at my seat. They say a small amount is okay and it's not like it was a shot of jack or anything. I don't regret it. It was so good. I am not a chamagne drinker, but if it was Dom everytime I would be.