Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grow Baby Grow


Today was our 36 week appointment.
The baby is doing great. We just need him to grow! I am so confused because I have not been gaining any wait for a while. I have gained a total of 30 lbs. but I've been there for quite some time now. Either he's not gaining, or I am loosing. We have the follow up ultra sound on the 10th to check up on his growth. The Doc is starting to check my cervix next appointment so we will have a better idea of when this baby plans on coming.

We have an appointment on July 28, so if he hasn't come by then I am going to be induced.

Mom will be coming soon so she won't miss out on a thing. Whitney is moving to Nashville on August 1st to finish her Masters Degree at Vanderbilt so we need to get her nephew out by then.

Who knew newborn diapers were sooo tiny!

Ahhh I love it!