Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prepare for Baby

This past week we have been preparing for our move.
I have so many projects I want to do it's hard to get myself to think about anything else. I'm trying to leave them for when we are actually in our new home and my summer midterms are taken care of. Sunday me and Dave got antsy and took everything off the walls and started to organize things. It's going to be hard not being able to move anything myself.

We have so many things to do before baby comes.
-get nursery ready
-wash baby clothes and bedding
- find pediatrician
- research meds and vaccinations
-research cord blood banking
- make playlists for the hospital
- decide on name!
- and do my best to get my body prepared for labor


We decided to do our own art work for the baby room. Instead of attempting to be creative I chose to sketch Dr. Seuss characters. I can't decide what characters I want or whether I want them colored or not. Decisions decisions.