Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Tuesday

Mark off another week.
I am now 17 weeks along my pregnancy.
I am so blessed.

We find out the sex in exactly one week. I can't wait!

My mom and Scott are still in town being little bee's driving all around our warm city visiting family with snow tires on their car.

Today is one of those days when you have so much to do you don't know where to start. So this is what I do instead..I blow it all off and get on my computer. Procrastinating is my specialty. I've been putting off weekly cleaning since Sunday. I still have not made a grocery list for the week or gone to get groceries, and we are having our mothers over for dinner tomorrow night so that is definitely a need to do. On top of everything, I have a 3 hour review tonight for a test I have next week.

Can't I just stay in bed??