Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentines Day


On our way to Tucson
We drove all the way to Tucson to see Andrew Bird on Saturday.
It was really fun. Luckily it didn't take too long to get there because Dave speeds faster than anyone I know. The show was magical! I cannot believe how stinkin talented that man is. If you aren't familiar with him, I suggest you get there. During the show I really think the baby was moving around because I could feel some fluttering in my tummy, and this time it wasn't gas. I couldn't help but imagine the baby bouncing around the uterus walls to Andrew Bird whistling.
Unfortunately we left a little early because my back and my bum were hurting so bad and I was so uncomfortable!



Sunday afternoon we went to the Symphony Hall to see the ballet Romeo & Juliet.
It was one of the most beautiful ballets I've seen, and I have seen very many. Of course nothing compares to Swan Lake, but the costumes and the sets were breathtaking. Thank you grandma Irene for the tickets.