Sunday, October 17, 2010

Date Night

Thursday night Dave took me out on a date.
We went to The Marquee  and saw The National.

The Marquee is a special place because...
once upon a January I quite my job at Nordstrom, changed my classes to online and moved to Denver.
Dave and I had been dating for 4 months. I was gone for about 3 and decided I wanted to move back. I came back without telling Dave (he thought I was coming home two weeks later. The night I came home he was playing a show at the Marquee and I surprised him there. I remember standing in the middle of the room when he and his friends walked out from back stage and he looked right at me and did a double-take and wasn't sure if it was me ( probably cause I cute all my hair off). Once he realized it was me he ran up to me and gave me the tightest hug ever and almost knocked me over.

that's why it's so special.