Thursday, October 7, 2010

Honeslty now,

can you think of any other creature on this earth cuter than this little boy?
(puppy puggles don't count)

 {leading, as always}
 {that smile makes my heart flutter}
 {look at those eyes. doesn't he seem so wise?}
 {photo's by the amazing Lang's. they did such a good job capturing Owyn's wonderful spirit}

The best thing about him is that his personality makes him 10x cuter. I know what you're thinking, how is that possible?

He's not the typical 1 year old. He is sweet, gentle, hilarious, and some times has little "rage fits" that make us laugh. He likes to copy everything we do and he thinks he's one of us adults, and sometimes the dog. He also likes to do bad things with a grin and knows he's so cute that he won't get into trouble. He's one of those kids that everyone loves because he's so mischievous and adorable. His small size also works to his advantage (for now, until he turns 12).

I am so lucky God has blessed me with such and amazing son and the ability to create such a being.

P.S. My sister is due in just a couple weeks. I'm sure Riley is already stressing about her competition.
HA! Yeah right. Luckily for her, she's a girl. Boys just can't compete with girls.

P.S.S. I'm leaving for Nashville to see Whitney in 10 days!!