Saturday, October 30, 2010

You've Gotta a Friend in Me

Okay, okay the title is cheesy, I know. 
I can't help myself I'm watching Toy Story 3 and I've been watching Toy Story 1 & 2 since I've been home from Nashville. Dave got Owyn TS 3 today and seeing him watch it for the first time was like seeing myself watch the new episode of Weeds or True Blood. 

Last night we had the pleasure of meeting the newest addition to "the group". 
Our friend/ sister of who introduced Dave and I, had a sweet baby girl 2 months ago. 
She lives in San Diego so we have only seen pictures of her until yesterday when she came home. 

I love the Wells entire family. They are the family that will invite you to Christmas when you don't have anywhere to go and make you feel right at home as if you're another member of the fam.  The Wells sisters remind me of me and my sister. There's only one large difference: my sister and I like to hide our emotions and the Wells love to show their emotions. I envy the comfort they have in their own skin. 

Last night we gathered at their home for a BBQ. 
Owyn fit right in with all the gals (he was the only boy). 
He was loving life! He ran around with them laughing and screaming and even fell in love. 
Yep, that's right, my 15 month old son has made a girlfriend an entire year older than him. 
He loves the older ladies! They kissed multiple times. I can't even get him to kiss me!