Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Letters From Nashville

Dear Dave,

Thank you for giving me a ticket to come see my sister. Thank you for taking such good care of our kids and our home and allowing me to be here. You are such a good man. I love how I can leave without any worries. I know you have everything under control. I know my baby is in the best hands. I know Ill come home to a happy, well fed, healthy baby. I know the house will be clean, the trash will be taken out, the bills will be paid, the bed will be made, the dishes will be done and everything will be just how I left it. That is one of the many things I love and appreciate about you. We make a great team.

I miss you. I miss you being next to my side when I sleep. How is everything going? How's miss Mitz? I hope Owyn is being a good boy for you. I hope you have a really great time at the Sufjan concert on Friday.

Next week you'll have off and I come home. I can't wait to spend it with you and our family. I can't wait to go on walks, go to the zoo and go to Ikea like we plan. I think you need a day off from all responsibility.

Ill talk to you soon, my love.

<3 Chelsea