Monday, April 13, 2009

Denver Festivities


Holy cow we are back and I have been neglecting my blog.
I got to spend some good time with my mom brother and Scott (step dad) before the baby comes.

Millie was sooo happy to see me. She stuck by my side the entire time I was there. She tried to go to bed with us a couple nights but I returned her to the upstairs where my mom sleeps. Every morning I could hear her crying at the door. So every morning I let her in, which Dave didn't love so much because she licks a whole lot. And then she jumps under the covers and sleeps till we get up.

We left on Tuesday night and got back tonight, and I am so happy to be off the plane. Being pregnant and flying is not fun. I was so uncomfortable and every little thing the fellow passengers were doing was annoying me. But now I am home eating a yummy Amy's bowl listening to Andrew Bird while Dave washes our dirty laundry.



Friday we went to the Denver Zoo which I have been wanting to do for a while. They have the neatest animal. I didn't take pictures of them because I knew I wouldn't do anything with them. Dave took a ton and my mom has some neat ones on her blog http://jen-n-scott.blogspot.com/.

I have a lot to post so I while do them according to days.