Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleep.... During Pregnancy? Ha.

I understood I wouldn't be able to sleep with a baby but no one told me I wouldn't be able to sleep before the baby even comes. This is what they don't tell you...
You wake up all through out the night after it takes you forever to fall asleep from
  • sweating
  • uncomfortableness
  • your belly feels like its stretching
  • lower back pain
  • foot pain (you can even feel your pulse in them)
  • occasionally I feel like I cant breath
  • you're stressed and have too many thoughts in your head
  • you have to pee real bad and check just to make sure you haven't pee'd already
  • the baby starts doing ballet in your tummy
  • oh and wonderful leg cramps. those are my fav
I have not slept much these past few days. I stayed up tossing and turning all night and woke up sooo tired. I even stayed in bed till 10:30 this morning. I feel very lucky I don't have to work.

The baby starts going crazy around 5am every day. This morning I made Dave feel him and he said "it feels like he's mad". I don't understand what this little guy is doing. Id love to watch him.