Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dinner #1

Mmmm... Pesto!
All you need to do is toss everything together and chop in the food processor. If you don't have a food processor you can use a blender.
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1/4 cup walnuts
  • 1/2lb. spinach
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup parmesan
This is so easy and you can store it in the freezer if you want to double it up. You can spread some on crackers or garlic bread while your cooking. I can never keep my hands off the food!


I cooked up some spaghetti and mixed the pesto into it tossing in mushrooms and tomato. Parmesan on top is the perfect touch to it. If you want an absolute explosion of goodness I would suggest you add shrimp. I would have but I am trying to stay away from the sea food, preggo and all.

You have to try this one. Its so simple and quick. Great for garlic lovers.