Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Harsh Realization


So this past weekend Dave took me on a shopping spree at American Apparel.
They have perfect clothes for the preggers and the cutest baby stuff! We were going crazy looking at them. It was so fun and I got some really great stuff that will stretch with me as I am now finally starting to get bigger.

In my closet there are currently:
31-dresses
64-blouses
20-shirts
20-cardigans
14-sweaters
4- short sleeve jackets
12-skirts
13-jeans
7-pants


Now I have been called spoiled before but never thought it to be true. But recently I have come to a harsh realization...
I am spoiled.

It's not my fault though! I don't ask for the stuff and I am not a brat about it. I am very appreciative for all of the beautiful things I have been given. I blame it on Dave though. He is always buying me things and thinks I deserve the best. He's a bad boy! And this weekend he added 3 dresses, 2 skirts and 1 pair of leggings to my obsession. The worst thing about it, I don't think I have enough. There is absolutely NO room in our closet that we share. It is so stinkin long, and you'd think from my list that I take up the entire thing, but I don't. His clothes cover half. We both have the problem.

I need a job!