Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello Birthday, Goodbye Desert



Tomorrow we will be off to visit the pacific.
We are going to visit my dad and Wendy in San Diego. Ill be seeing their new home for the first time. I am so excited to get out of here and enjoy great weather and scenery. I am going to have so many great pictures to post!

This will be our third time to Southern California together. During our 17 months together we have gone on 9 trips . This picture is us in Mexico. No words can describe how much fun we have together. Looking back at all of the things we have done I think to myself - Oh my gosh, that was the funnest time of my life! But I think that about EVERY time! I can't wait to add our little man to all of the fun and show him all of the beautiful things the world has to offer him.

Oh and just so you know... my birthday is Sunday!

Party, party, party!